Reminder: All athletes must be fully and completely registered and ID Verified with SCYR in MatchApt before they participate in any practices, scrimmages or matches.
1. ID Verification is achieved by:
2. Items required for ID Verification:
3. Digital headshot photo must be current and follow the explicit ID Photo guidelines listed below
4. Acceptable documents to prove age/DOB include: birth certificate, passport or government issued ID, see Document Guidelines below
5. The Photo ID (club league) must closely resemble the headshot photo provided and must be an electronic copy (scan) of one of the following: Driver’s License, Passport (picture page), Student ID, State ID Card
6. The School ID (high school league) must be from the current school year and must list the school name and the student's grade.
7. Coaches/Administrators must register athletes and request verification by Wednesday of any given week to ensure be processed for matches that weekend.
8. The ID Verification process is finished only when the ID Application has been received and all required elements are approved (e.g. nothing is rejected or marked as deficient).
Warning: If your photo is rejected you will have a limited opportunity to resubmit the photo before the application is rejected and the player is ineligible for matches.