Vote for SCYR to win the 2016 STRIVE Award!!
SCYR is one of five national finalists for this Organization of the Year award presented by the National Council of Youth Sports, based on our unique Player Welfare Program (PWP)!
Vote for SCYR once a day every day until June 30 and help us win this award and spread awareness of youth rugby!!
Vote here: http://www.ncys.org/events/strive/strive.php
Thank you for supporting SCYR!
SCYR's 2016 Summer 7s Registration Fees will be as follows:
- U8: $5 for new registrations only
- U10 and up: $10 for new registrations and renewals
The Summer 7s Registration Fee covers the administration by SCYR of the entire Summer 7s Series as well a portion of the cost to deliver the Player Welfare Program (PWP) to every athlete. The Player Welfare Program is a unique and comprehensive athlete safety program that was implemented in October 2015 and provides four major benefits to every athlete registered with SCYR:
1. Access to a Certified Athletic Trainer at properly scheduled matches
2. Access to the industry-leading, online baseline concussion testing program (ImPACT testing)
3. Access to a mobile injury management/tracking program designed for youth sports
4. A PWP Manager to oversee the injury reporting system, manage SCYR’s Concussion Protocol, assist parents and
coaches with understanding and accessing the PWP benefits, implement injury and medical safety policies, etc.
For many more details on SCYR’s Player Welfare Program, please visit these pages:
Player Welfare Program: http://www.socalyouthrugby.org/page/show/2138963-player-welfare-program-pwp-
Certified Athletic Trainers: http://www.socalyouthrugby.org/page/show/2138967-athletic-trainers
- June 18 in Vista, CA
- Info here: http://www.socalyouthrugby.org/page/show/2635363-referee-certification-courses
- Registration here: https://webpoint.usarugby.org/wp15/Events2/ViewEvt.wp?EventID=2037