2016 All-Stars Registration is Open!
Visit our Regional All-Stars & Griffins page for more information about the programs and the open tryouts. Registration links are on that page - all interested athletes should register prior to the April 10 tryout date!
Questions? Contact the coach or manager listed for your Regional All-Star Team
SCYR's 2016 Summer 7s Registration Fees will be as follows:
- U8: $5 for new registrations only
- U10 and up: $10 for new registrations and renewals
The Summer 7s Registration Fee covers the administration by SCYR of the entire Summer 7s Series as well a portion of the cost to deliver the Player Welfare Program (PWP) to every athlete. The Player Welfare Program is a unique and comprehensive athlete safety program that was implemented in October 2015 and provides four major benefits to every athlete registered with SCYR:
1. Access to a Certified Athletic Trainer at properly scheduled matches
2. Access to the industry-leading, online baseline concussion testing program (ImPACT testing)
3. Access to a mobile injury management/tracking program designed for youth sports
4. A PWP Manager to oversee the injury reporting system, manage SCYR’s Concussion Protocol, assist parents and
coaches with understanding and accessing the PWP benefits, implement injury and medical safety policies, etc.
For many more details on SCYR’s Player Welfare Program, please visit these pages:
Player Welfare Program: http://www.socalyouthrugby.org/page/show/2138963-player-welfare-program-pwp-
Certified Athletic Trainers: http://www.socalyouthrugby.org/page/show/2138967-athletic-trainers
No upcoming events found.